Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally...

Finally... I have my own blog!
I jz created my blog laz midnite... which some of fren surprised tat i did it..
" Helen created a blog? Really?"... Ya, Helen has her own blog! Here it is!
I was not shocked when they surprised that i blogging coz i m a person that lazy to think, write, type and even read blogs.
Actually i wana blogging quite some times ago, after saw many frens have their own blogs...
However, i lazy to do so and nw i have to decide to have my own personal electronic diary.
This is the small world tat i can "talk" to myself n I wana to share my sadness and happiness to myself.
I hope that i will blogging frequently. (",)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

post a shoutbox so that i can shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy said...

haha..i think tis time should be can post my comment here le..
hello hk, very happy n excited that u finally created a blog too..
keep in on o...

Helen said...

My dear frens, Thx 4 leavin comments for me ya! =)
Sze yie, how to post a shoutbow?
PC, i will keep in on! Haha