Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'Painted Skin'

Happy blogging again...hehe...
i watched 'Painted Skin'wid my sis tis mornin.
It is a veli nice n touching love story.
Actually my one of my fren (PW) ever recommend to me before.
( I dont understand y got people said it not nice).
It is about the sacrification of the wife for her husband and the true love between the couple.
My sis asked me, who i like the most in that movie. I answered, 'Yong ge' acted by 'zhen qi dan'.
He like 'Pei Rong' ( Zhao wei) very much and just do everthing for her happiness. ( Although 'Pei Rong' aldready married to other guy).
For heroin, i prefer 'Pei Rong' coz she willing to become 'yao' as long as all the peopple in the town especially her husdand not going die.
Is there true love (can sacrify for each other) in reality?
The story is from 'liao zai' ( Chinese Tradtional Ghost story) n i wish to watch other stories from 'liao zai' oso.
This movie not bad. Frens, try go to watch if got chance ya. =)

No comments: